Thanks for checking out Irina Shakhova Photography
Hi! I am Irina, the photographer behind Irina Shakhova Photography!
I was born and raised in Russia. I moved to Canada in April 2019. I have a background in Tourism & Hotel Industry and i worked in hotel business for over 5 years!
I have always liked taking pictures and when I was on maternity leave with my first-born son, I got myself my first DLSR and haven't let it go ever since. Since then my camera has been my best friend and family photography has been my everyday life. It's what I know, what I live and what I love. As a mother of young children I know how fast they grow and how precious each moment is. So I want to help YOU preserve memories for your family to treasure.
My world outside of photography is focused on my two boys Ivan and Bogdan, travels, yoga and reading. My home is my safe heaven and my family is my everything!
Random facts about me:
- I was born and raised in Russia, but strangely enough I always knew I didn't belong there
- I've been to 24 countries
- My favorite city is Saint-Petersbourg and my favorite country is Italy
- I would spend all my money on books and travels
- I can't live without coffee
- I love dancing
- And even more I love driving!!!
- I would choose a bag of chips over a cake
- My motto is "Live your dream"
Do you think we'd get along? Then give me a call or drop me a line! I hope to get to know your family and capture YOUR life!